Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What is Passion . And Could this help Your Business Today

What is Passion . And Could this  help Your Business Today 


Passion has been define in many ways ,there passion of love ,passion of anger,passion work, and my personal passion of art .

To my Surprise the Passion of Suffer ,The Latin Word Pa-ti is Passion and Define as Suffering .My Guess that why there is so many starving Artist , And i  not wanted to be one those Artist (But I Was)

Yes i love my Craft ,But i also had a child to feed and Feed myself .So i sold to my college and sold to Galleries and then bought advertisement in magazine and sold International and could  not hold my head above water and was working harder than my fellow Artist Who did not ? Care about Money
We Are Artist and Artist Must Suffer

Can passion make a career before the seed has been plant and water and before growth of what you love ever happens ,Yes and No !

As a College Student i had time to persuade my passion i paint for hours and days at a time and work as a part time student and work a part time job ,



No comments:

Post a Comment